We have shared the last lots of stamppot and Dutch food with you, now it is time for change. Today we take a new world cuisine: Asian. Nutritious & Fast has made a recipe which gives us some spice during these cold days. It is a delicious original recipe, because it is different than normal.😉
This time we do not use rice but something else, namely: cauliflower rice. This is very easy to make and you have it on the table in no time , so it is ideal for the more lazy people among us. Beyond that, cauliflower is also very nutritious and is full of vitamin C. We can certainly use that vitamin at this time of the year.
What you need (2 servings)
- Coconut milk – 400 milliliters
- String beans – 250 grams
- Chicken dill fillet – 250 grams
- Fresh parsley – 20 grams
- Unsalted cashew nuts – 20 grams
- Red onion – 1 piece
- Lime – 1 piece
- Cauliflower – ½ piece
- Tikka massive spice paste – 1 tablespoon
Make, Shake & Bake
- Cut off the tops of the string beans, and cut them into large pieces.
- Put a layer of water in a pan and put a colander on it. Put the string beans in and let it steam for five minutes, with the lid on the pan.
- During the steaming of the string beans you can cut the chicken dumplings into cubes. Cut the red onion into rings and the lime into four parts.
- Fry the chicken breast in rice oil together with the red onion for five minutes.
- Add the spice paste and stir well. Then add the coconut milk, juice of the two wedges of lime and the string beans to the mix.
- Let it boil gently for ten minutes now. In this time you cut the parsley and add just over half to the curry.
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces and grind the cauliflower in the food processor. Mix this until the cauliflower has the size of rice.
- Fry the cauliflower in a dry pan for two minutes.
- Serve the cauliflower rice and curry with the remaining parsley, lime and cashew nuts.