This is definitely one of our favorite recipes for the weekend! These super tasty and especially easy breakfast pancakes from Nutritious & Fast contain few ingredients, and are on the table in no time . You can garnish them with whatever you want, so whether you like hearty or sweet pancakes, with this base you can fully indulge!
No matter how simple it is to make these pancakes, we’ve all had a scrambled pancake by accident , 😉so we’ll give you some tips before you start baking. Because this pancake does not contain wheat, and egg is the only thing that binds these pancakes, it is important that you are patient and make the pancakes slightly thicker than you would with a “normal” pancake. Always remove the pan from the heat before you put in new batter, because the pan cools a bit you can nicely distribute the batter in the pan. And last but not least: use a pan with non-stick coating with a bottom diameter of about 15 centimeters for the best result.
What do you need?
- 50 gr. oatmeal
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tl. cinnamon
- 100 ml. milk
- pinch of salt
- oil or butter (for baking)
Make, Shake & Bake
- Punch the bananas and put them in a large bowl, add the oatmeal, eggs, milk, salt and cinnamon.
- Use a hand blender to purée everything into a smooth batter. This can also be done with a blender.
- Heat a pan with the oil or butter.
- Put part of the batter here.
- Fry the pancakes on a low heat and change sides after about 4 minutes.
- Your pancake is ready! Put it on a plate and garnish it with everything you like; fruit, nuts, Greek yogurt, coconut grater etc.