Do you want a nutritious meal that is super fast on the table? Then this recipe with filled peppers of nutritious and fast is ideal. We are completely happy with these colors on the table. They are not only warm but also very tasty!
What do we need?
- 4 colored peppers
- 250 gr. minced meat
- 1 white onion
- 200 gr. red kidney beans
- 2 el mascarpone
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1t cumin seeds
- sea salt – to taste
- 25 gr. grated cheese
Make, shake & Bake
- Preheat the oven to 200 °.
- Cut the top of the peppers and remove the seeds and seeds.
- Chop the onion.
- Fry the minced meat with the onion in the pan for a few minutes.
- Rinse the kidney beans in the meantime.
- Stir the kidney beans, mascarpone, herbs and sea salt through the mince.
- Then scoop this mixture into the peppers and sprinkle a little grated cheese over it.
- Place the previously cut tops of the peppers in the baking dish with the stuffed peppers and heat them for 30 minutes in the oven.
- They can be served directly from the oven.