Salads: you can see them in all kinds of different flavors and shapes. Ready made meal salads, made by yourself or one from a restaurant. We love it and find it ideal for lunch or dinner. Unfortunately, there is often something missing on your salad when you make it at home, namely a tasty but simple and nutritious dressing. A dressing can be just what your boring salad can change into an unacceptable salad. Nutritious and Fast has made an easy salad dressing of which you probably already have most ingredients.
Avocado is not to be missed today in the fruit / vegetable basket. Besides the fact that the avocado is very nutritious, it can be used in many different recipes, this is due to the neutral taste of the avocado. This green sample is full of good fats, which is also called oleic acid. These fats are good for our body, but do not take too much of it. Remember that well!
What you need (10 servings)
- Full yogurt – 200 grams
- Fresh parsley – 10 grams
- Avocado – 1 piece
- Olive oil – 4 tablespoons
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon – half
- Salt – to taste
Make, Shake and Bake
- We start by cutting the avocado. Cut the avocado in half until you feel the pit, do this on two sides. Now slowly turn the halves away from each other.
- With a knife you prick into the pit and take the kernel out of the avocado.
- Scoop out the peel of the avocado with a spoon.
- Take the blender and add the avocado together with the yogurt, olive oil, apple vinegar, fresh parsley, honey and half a lemon juice in the blender.
- Mix these ingredients into a creamy dressing. Bring it to taste with a touch of salt.
From now on, your home-made salads are completely unwavering. Enjoy!