Every now and then you want to try something new again, but it should not be too complicated. We like to make international dishes because there are often so many different taste sensations. And sometimes you’re just done with the Dutch pot. The delicious alternative, namely: Bibimbap. Are you ready to enjoy?
Chickpeas are nowadays increasingly common in recipes, and that is not surprising. You can use chickpeas in many different dishes. These peas are also very good for our health because they are rich in protein and iron. Besides that, they are also rich in vitamin E.
What do you need (2 servings)
- Chickpeas – 300 grams
- Carrot – 275 grams
- Bean sprouts – 125 grams
- Unpolished rice – 100 grams
- Radish – 5 pieces
- Zucchini – ½ piece
- Bosuit – 2 pieces
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Butter – 1 cube
- Sesame seeds
For the dressing
- Garlic – 1 toe
- Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon
- Natural vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce – ½ tablespoon
- Honey – ½ tablespoon
- Water – ½ tablespoon
- Harissa chili paste – 2 teaspoons
- Sesame seeds – 1 teaspoon
Make, Shake & Bake
- Boil the rice as indicated on the package
- Cut the carrot and zucchini into long slices.
- Cut the radishes and mushrooms into slices and the spring onion in rings.
- The chickpeas let you drain.
- Squeeze the garlic, grab a container and mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Mix this well together.
- Grab a pan and heat it with oil. Here you bake the carrot and zucchini al dente. Fry the shiitake for about five minutes. You will bake the bean sprouts for about two minutes. TIP: Do you want to serve the vegetables separately in the bowl? Then bake everything apart.
- Take a smaller pan and bake two fried eggs.
- When the rice is ready you divide it over two bowls.
- Now divide all the fried vegetables, chickpeas, spring onions and radishes over the two bowls. Put one egg per bowl in the middle.
Serve it with some sesame seeds and with your own made Korean sauce.