For the real tuna lovers we bring this tuna salad a little next level . This tasty tuna salad from Nutritious & Fast is served in a half avocado that you can enjoy. And that also looks delicious for the eye!
Avocados, they are and remain delicious things that we can use endlessly in dishes. Fortunately, we also have enough avocado recipes to vary, if you do not have enough inspiration. This tuna salad is super tasty and also easy as lunch or to take with you to work.
What you need (2 servings)
- Tuna – 1 can
- Avocado – 1 piece
- Apple – 1 piece
- Onion – ½ piece
- Parsley – 4 twigs
- Pumpkin seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Crème fraîche – 2 tablespoons
- Pepper and salt
Make & Shake
- Open the can of the tuna and let the tuna drain as much as possible.
- Cut the onion and apple and finely chop.
- Cut the parsley into small pieces.
- Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and add the pumpkin seeds, crème fraîche and some pepper and salt.
- Scoop everything into the bowl.
- Cut the avocado in half along the wick and twist the halves apart. Then remove the kernel.
- Spoon the tuna salad in the avocado, where the pit was first, and enjoy this delicious salad!
Tip: You can of course just make the avocado through the salad!🙂