Are you ready for a fresh lunch or an innovative salad as a side dish? Then we have the recipe for you! Nutritious & Fast has made a delicious cucumber salad, in Korean fashion. Delicious with fish dishes such as fried salmon or sushi.
Cucumber is a widely used vegetable, and that is not for nothing. Cucumber is quite neutral in taste, so it is to add to many dishes. You can eat it as a snack , or on a cracker.
What do you need? (2 portions)
- Cucumber – 1 piece
- Salad onion – 1 stalk
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Rice vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Roasted sesame oil – 2 tablespoons
- Sesame seed – 1 tablespoon
- Red pepper – ½ piece
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
Make, Shake & Bake
- Wash the cucumber under the tap, cut the cucumber into thin strips with a length of about five centimeters.
- Put the cucumber together with the sesame oil, vinegar and honey in a large bowl.
- Cut the stalk of the red pepper and turn it with the opening down between your hands to roll out the seeds
- You only need half, so cut half the red pepper and add to the bowl.
- Finally, add the sesame seed. Scoop well, and if necessary season with salt.
- Serve this dish with a finely chopped spring onion as a finishing touch . Enjoy!