Wednesday soup day! To give you a helping hand, we have found this delicious recipe of Nutritious & Fast ! It is a bit different than tomato soup or chicken soup. Eat this carrot soup as a lunch or dinner with some snacks.
We choose this recipe for winter carrot, but you can also opt for the carrots. It both falls under the heading of carrots. You can also eat a carrot as a snack with a nice dip . Roots are full of vitamin A and vitamin C.
What do you need? (2 portions)
- Winter carrot – 1 kilogram
- Feta – 60 grams
- Bouillon powder – 30 grams
- Water – 1 liter
- Onion – 2 pieces
- Fresh coriander – 15 grams (1 bunches)
- Curry powder – 1 tablespoon
- Cayenne pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Butter – lump
Make, Shake & Bake
- Cut the carrot into pieces, and cut the onions.
- Water 1 liter of water in the kettle.
- Chop the fresh coriander into pieces.
- Grab a soup pot, and fry the onion for five minutes with a knob of butter.
- After five minutes you add the carrot and fry for five minutes again.
- Pour the hot water into the soup pot. Then add the bouillon powder, curry powder, 10 grams of the fresh coriander and the cayenne pepper.
- Now it’s time to bring the soup to the boil.
- Cook the soup on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes. The root must be tender and soft.
- The soup may now be removed from the heat and mashed with a hand blender.
Serve the soup with the remaining coriander and crumble feta! YUM!