Yay, it is asparagus season again! I love it, so I like to share this recipe of Nutritious and Fast with you. Usually asparagus is cooked and served with hollandaise sauce, ham, and a boiled egg, but personally, I find them much better in this way. This salad recipe can be eaten with a piece of meat (substitute) or fish as a main course or as a lunch or side dish. Eat tastily!
What do you need to make this recipe?
- 500 gr. asparagus white
- 300 gr. sweet potato
- 2 tl. mustard
- 50 gr. creme fraiche
- 5 gr. chives
- 5 gr. parsley
- 2. el white wine vinegar
- 1. tl salt
Make & Shake:
- Fill a pan with water and let it boil, or boil the water in the kettle.
- Peel the asparagus from behind the head to the bottom and cut off 2 cm at the bottom.
- Cut the asparagus into pieces of 3 centimeters
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it into elongated pieces of 3 centimeters.
- Put the asparagus and sweet potato in a pan and fill with boiling water until it is just below.
- Add the teaspoon of salt and bring to the boil
- Cook for about 8 minutes until the asparagus and sweet potato are tender.
- In a large bowl, mix the vinegar and mustard with the crème fraîche. Then cut the chives and parsley coarsely
- Drain the asparagus and sweet potato when they are done and let them cool.
- Then mix this through the dressing and serve with the chives and parsley.