For a few weeks, the winter will be over again. We do not notice anything because of the cold. Yet this means one thing; that we can enjoy even more of a warm and well-filling stew. Nutritious & Fast this version with fish sticks and with only 5 ingredients you can conjure up a delicious meal on the table.
Everyone knows Popeye, who always ate spinach and that’s why he was super strong. Unfortunately, we do not get such large muscle balls from spinach but it is very nutritious. This power vegetable is rightfully full of vitamin K, and this is good for your bone to build up. Spinach also helps to strengthen your immune system.
What do you need? (2 portions)
- Spinach – 500 grams
- Potatoes – 300 grams
- Fish fingers with the wholegrain crust – 12 pieces
- Egg – 2 pieces
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
Make, Shake & Bake
- Preheat the oven and prepare the fish sticks as indicated on the package.
- Boil the eggs until they are cooked hard.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces. Then cook them until done.
- The spinach can be cut small and let you shrink in another pan.
- When the moisture starts to run out of the spinach, you remove the pan from the heat.
- Put the potatoes together with a knob of butter.
- Mix the spinach through the potatoes.
- Cut the fish fingers into cubes, then mix them through the stew.
Serve the stew with the boiled egg. Enjoy!