Do you feel like making a fresh soup? Then this recipe is a good option! This combination that you do not often encounter, but it will perhaps pleasantly surprise your taste buds.
Price is a widely used vegetable in different dishes. It gives a lot of flavors and is healthy. That is not for nothing, because this vegetable is a lot of good fiber and nutrients. Leek consists mainly of water, but in addition, it is also full of vitamins A, C, and K.
What you need (2 servings)
- Leek – 500 grams
- Oyster mushrooms – 150 grams
- Crème Fraiche – 150 grams
- Unpolished rice – 75 grams
- Vegetable broth – 750 milliliters of water + 1 tablespoon of bouillon powder
- Onion – 1 piece
- Butter – 2 lumps
- Garlic – 1 big toe
- Fresh parsley – 7 grams
- Fresh chives – 5 grams
Make, Shake & Bake
- Cut the leeks in half, wash well under the tap and cut the leeks in half rings.
- Chop the onion, and cut the garlic small.
- Grab a stock pot, melt a knob of butter and fry the garlic and onion in the pan.
- When you have fried the onion and garlic, you add leeks.
- Add the rice after five minutes and stir well. Then add the vegetable stock and stir it together. Let this simmer for twenty minutes.
- In the meantime, cut your chives and parsley. Cut the oyster mushrooms into large pieces.
- Take another pan, fry the oyster mushrooms for five minutes with a knob of butter.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender. Meanwhile, stir in crème Fraiche.
Serve it in soup plates and put the oyster mushrooms and herbs on it. Enjoy!