With salads you can vary endlessly! Of course you have salads that are always very savory, but did you know that fruit in your salad is also very tasty? This recipe from Nutritious & Fast is really worth a try. A tasty and fresh salad with mango and brie that is delicious as lunch.
This salad is deliciously fresh but also very sweet at the same time. The iceberg lettuce can be replaced with a type of lettuce that you like very much. The cherry, mango and red pointed pepper make the salad a lot sweeter. Delicious as lunch on a hot summer day or just as light supper.
What you need (2 servings)
- Iceberg lettuce (or spinach) – ½ crop
- Watercress – a few twigs per person
- Red pointed pepper – 1 piece
- Mango – 1 ripe
- Roombrie – 150 grams
- Almonds – 50 grams
- Olive oil extra virgin – 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Coarse pepper – to taste
- Sea salt – to taste
Make & Shake
- Cut the iceberg lettuce into pieces and enrich this, along with the watercress, over two plates.
- Cut the pepper in half and remove the seeds. Then cut the peppers into long strips.
- Peel the mango and cut all the flesh of the kernel. Cut everything into cubes.
- Cut the brie into small slices.
- Spread the pepper, mango and brie over the lettuce and sprinkle the almonds over it.
- Grab a bowl and mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and salt. Then drop this over the salad.
- Ready to eat, enjoy!