What could be better than a good salad for lunch? Salads are very popular here at the office. It is not eaten very often just because it often takes a lot of effort. That’s what we think … We understand that you do not always want to get up half an hour earlier so you can make a culinary salad. Nutritious & Fast has therefore compiled a simple, but tasty salad. With this salad you score points on your work, and you can also stay in bed for half an hour longer. You made this salad within ten minutes in four simple steps.
Spitskool is a vegetable that is often skipped in the supermarket, while you can make tasty dishes such as tasty salads with cabbage. Pointed cabbage is a family of white cabbage, but is juicier and easier to digest. The pointed cabbage contains a lot of potassium and vitamin C. You can eat this vegetable raw, but you can also stew or stir it.
What you need (2 servings)
- Grated pointed cabbage – 200 grams
- Cranberries – 100 grams
- Grated carrot – 100 grams
- Salad onion – 2 stems
- Apple – 1 piece
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise – 1 tablespoon
- Crème fraîche – 1 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper – to taste
Make, Shake & Bake
- Take a large bowl and add the shredded cabbage and carrot.
- Cut the apple in half and remove the core. Cut the rest of the apple into pieces and add it to the salad.
- Cut the onion salad into rings. Add the salad onion and cranberries to the salad.
- Mix the honey, mayonnaise, crème fraiche and possibly pepper and salt into a dressing, and scoop through the salad.
Never has a salad been so easy. Enjoy this fresh salad.