There is an abundance of dinner recipes, you can not think of it as crazy or there is a recipe for it. What lunch recipes we can still use some inspiration! Sometimes you can still take the rest of the night before, but otherwise it will quickly become a boring cup of yogurt. Nutritious & Fast now has a creative lunch recipe, which makes all your colleagues jealous.
Probably there is an ingredient between which you have never heard of, namely: harissa. Harissa is a spicy red sauce that originally comes from North Africa. You can make this sauce yourself, but it can also be found ready in almost every supermarket. You can find this sauce with the oriental products, roughly with the wholemeal wraps.
What you need (6 servings)
- Whole wheat wraps – 6 pieces
- (precooked) Lentils – 130 grams
- (pre-cut) Kale – 100 grams
- Fresh spinach – 100 grams
- Grated carrot – 100 grams
- Grated beet – 100 grams
- Cream Fraîche – 6 tablespoons
- Harissa – 6 teaspoons
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
Make, Shake & Bake
- Finely chop the fresh spinach, and put it in a large bowl.
- Wash the lentils under the tap, drain them and then add them to the bowl.
- Now add the carrot, beet, kale and olive oil to the bowl. Scoop everything together.
- Grab a wrap and add one tablespoon crème fraîche and one teaspoon of harissa, spread this over the wrap.
- Take a big hand from the vegetable mixture you just made, and place it in a horizontal line in the middle of the wrap.
- Fold the wrap tightly around it.
- Repeat this with the other five wraps.
Do you let us know what your colleagues thought? 😊