Christmas is over again, the past few days we have eaten as if our lives depended on it. We were able to enjoy the most culinary dishes and each dinner consisted of at least six courses. This means that we are currently in a mega food coma. In a few days it will be New Years Day again. Of course we also want to unpack this day and put something delicious on the table. Choco-lovers attention, Nutritious & Fast has created a delicious smoothie. With three simple steps you have made this smoothie in no time .
Since a few years, red beets are extremely popular in for example salads. That is not for nothing, because red beets are very nutritious. Red beets contain a lot of iron and are rich in antioxidants. In the supermarket you have pre-cooked red beets, these are generally cheaper and have a longer shelf life. You can then easily store them in the fridge to make a beet salad later .
What you need (2 servings)
- Unsweetened almond milk – 200 milliliters
- Raw beetroot – 2 pieces
- Frozen bananas – 2 pieces
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
Make, Shake & Bake
- Take a blender, peel the raw beetroot, cut them into pieces and put them in the blender.
- Cut the frozen bananas into pieces. Put the bananas, almond milk and cocoa in the blender.
- Blend it to a smooth whole and you have a delicious smoothie.
Tip: serve this smoothie directly.
A happy new year!