If you hear broccoli, you might think about supper right away, this dish you can also eat it as cold as a broccoli salad! It is also super nice to combine broccoli in a salad. Many nutrients and easy to vary, what more do we want?
Hot, cold, raw or cooked: you can prepare broccoli in various ways. Because they contain many nutrients, such as fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron and potassium, these green trees are also called ‘super vegetables’. Good reason to try this salad once!
What you need (2 servings)
- Broccoli – 400 grams
- Cashew nuts – 100 grams
- Breakfast bacon – 6 slices
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- ½ red onion
- Pepper and salt to taste
Make & Shake
- Cut the broccoli and steam for 5 minutes. Allow the broccoli to cool down after you have steamed it.
- Fry the bacon during steaming and let it drain on a sheet of kitchen paper, for example.
- Grab a large bowl and put the broccoli in here.
- Cut the bacon and red onion into small pieces and add this, together with the cashew nuts, to the broccoli.
- Pour the olive oil over the whole and season with some pepper and salt. Your salad is ready to serve!