It may be autumn , but that does not mean we have to say goodbye to the salads. You can also make the tastiest meal salads in autumn. Nutritious & Fast has made an original recipe with cavolo nero. With six steps you have this salad already on the table, that is worth trying anyway?
We are probably not the only ones when we say that we have never heard of cavolo nero. Cavolo nero is a palm cabbage and a typical winter vegetable. It can be grown in any season. This vegetable is rich in vitamin A and potassium. Is this a wonder vegetable?
What you need (2 servings)
- Cavolo nero – 100 grams
- Carrot – 60 grams (julienne sliced)
- Almonds – 40 grams
- Apple – 1 piece
For the dressing
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic – 1 toe
- Pepper and salt – to taste
Make, Shake & Bake
- Peel the garlic and press it with a garlic press.
- Grab a bowl, and add all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Cut the apple into small cubes.
- Grab a bowl and put in the cavolo nero. Mix this with two-thirds of the dressing.
- Now add the apple pieces and the carrot (julienne cut) to the salad. Mix this well together.
- Finally, add the almonds and other dressing to the salad.
This salad is ideal for lunch or dinner, delicious!