We like good and healthy food, but it has to be done quickly and not too complicated. No fuss, but just on the table in no time. That is why you can now find the most delicious recipes from Nutrition & Fast every week. A green smoothie with spinach may soundless, but if you use the right ingredients it can be super tasty. Check it out and let us know!
The ingredients you need for today are simple: avocado, spinach, yogurt, and bananas. Avocado contains a lot of vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. These fats are good for our body and we really need it! As you can already see in the photo, the color of the smoothie is green. This is mainly due to the spinach. If you do not like spinach, then that is not bad, because you do not taste the spinach at all. How ideal is that ?!
What you need (2 servings)
- Avocado – 1
- Banana – 2
- Spinach – 150 grams (fresh spinach)
- Yogurt – 200 milliliters
Make & Shake
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the kernel.
- Remove the flesh from the avocado with a spoon and put it in the blender.
- Peel the two bananas and also put them in the blender. If it does not fit completely, you can also cut them into a few pieces first.
- Put the yogurt and spinach in the blender.
- Blend it to a green mixture and enjoy!