Yes, it is the time of the year that we can eat pumpkin. Do you have any idea about which recipe you can use pumpkin? Nutritious & Fast has another delicious autumn recipe ready. It takes a while before everything is ready, so keep that in mind. You are in preparation for 20 minutes and the lasagne has to be in the oven for one hour. You also put a beautiful piece on the table. Let the leaves fall from the trees, put the candles on and let’s go!
Have you ever tried to make a Halloween pumpkin? Then you know how much work it is to unmask the inside of the pumpkin. It is useful to do that on a day off, or the day before you make this lasagna. In step 6 to step 9, you will learn how to clean a pumpkin.
What you need (2 servings)
- Small pumpkin – about 600 – 800 grams
- Sifted tomato sauce – 400 grams
- Grated cheese – 80 grams
- Basil – 10 grams
- Zucchini – 1 piece
- Tomato – 1 piece
- Garlic – 1 toe
- Salt and pepper – to your taste
Make, Shake and Bake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat the sifted tomato sauce in a small pan over low heat.
- Cut basil fine and add it to the pan with tomato sauce.
- Squeeze the garlic over the pan, stir well together.
- Bring the tomato sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Clean the pumpkin under the tap and cut it in half.
- Scoop out the seed lists with a large spoon.
- Also, cut the halves in half. You now have four pieces.
- Cut the pumpkin into slices that are as thin as possible.
- Clean the zucchini well with water and cut into thin slices.
- Take a small oven dish and place a layer of pumpkin on the bottom.
- Squeeze the pumpkin a little and pour a few scoops of tomato sauce over it.
- Divide the sauce with a spoon over the whole oven dish.
- Then place the slices of courgette over them.
- Start again with the pumpkin and continue until everything is exhausted.
- Cut the tomato into thick slices.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the lasagna and place the tomato on the cheese.
- Now place the baking dish in the oven and wait 60 minutes.
Surprise your friends and family with this delicious lasagna!