An oven dish is ideal for a weekday because with this recipe of Nutritious & Fast, you easily and in no time puta surprising meal on the table. Chicory and cheese are a golden duo together, but for this dish, we do not just use ‘Dutch’ cheese, but Roquefort, or blue vein blue cheese.
Of course, you have to love blue cheese to really enjoy this oven dish. Otherwise, we advise you to choose a different oven dish, such as those with beets. If you prefer to choose a dish with chicory, then have this delicious and Tasty salad of chicory and walnuts
No trouble with the blue vein blue cheese? Then this dish is definitely worth a try. The cheese gives the dish its flavor, so that only a little pepper is needed to finish it. Delicious to combine with a glass of red wine. Enjoy Burgundian.
What do you need? (2 portions)
- Chicory – 500 grams
- Organic Chicken fillet – 400 grams (the chicken can also be substituted for tofu)
- Crème fraîche – 200 grams
- Mushrooms – 150 grams
- Roquefort – 100 grams
- Forest onion – 2 stems
- Pepper – pinch
- Oil – for baking
Make, shake & Bake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the chicken fillet into cubes of about 2 × 2 cm, and bake them in a dash of oil for about five minutes.
- Cut the mushrooms in quarters and add to the pan with chicken, mix and fry briefly. Turn off the heat as soon as the chicken is ready.
- Cut the chicory’s butt off, halve the stumps and cut the heart out.
- Cut the chicory into halves and add it to the chicken.
- After this, the crème fraîche can be added, and the roquefort can be crumbled over it.
- Scoop all the ingredients together and add some pepper to taste.
- The mixture can now be baked in an oven dish for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the spring onion into rings, and garnish the oven dish when you remove it from the oven.
Enjoy your meal!