Are you more of a fish eater or more of a meat eater? For fish lovers we have a new recipe of Nutritious & Fast. This dish requires little cooking time.
With cod you might think of a box of kibbeling. When you prepare the cod in a good way, it can be full of good nutrients and vitamins. This fish is rich in lean proteins and B12. Fish also contains omega 3 fatty acids.
What you need (2 servings)
- Cod fillet – 400 grams
- Coconut milk – 400 grams
- Green asparagus – 200 grams
- Cherry tomatoes – 180 grams
- Fresh ginger – 15 grams
- Fresh parsley – 8 grams
- Lemon leaf – 6 leaves
- Fresh coriander – 6 grams
- Curry pasta (patax madras) – 2 tablespoons
- Garlic – 1 toe
Make, Shake & Bake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel the garlic clove, peel the ginger and cut it both finely.
- Grab a bowl and put in the ginger, the garlic, the curry paste and the coconut milk. Mix this together.
- Cut the cod fillet into large pieces and place in an oven dish.
- When you have fresh asparagus, cut off the asparagus’s buttocks. Then cut the asparagus in half. If you have large asparagus, you can also cut them in half lengthwise.
- Place the asparagus and tomatoes with the cod in the oven dish.
- The coconut mixture is poured over it.
- Fresh parsley and coriander may be cut coarsely. Then sprinkle it over the mixture.
- Finally you put the six lemon leaves on it. Place the curry in the oven for 30 minutes. Until the cod is cooked, asparagus is still crispy, but the tomatoes are soft.
- Remove it from the oven after 30 minutes, remove the lemon leaves and enjoy!