Endive only suitable for the winter months or in a stew? Think again! Endive is delicious in the spring and summer and widely available. This recipe of Nutritious and Fast is nice and light and is quickly on the table.
Do not you like the slightly bitter taste of endive? No worries, because of the taste of the Parmesan cheese this falls away.
What do you need?
- 1 egg
- 15 gr. oatmeal
- 300 gr. beef tartar mince
- 1 head of fresh endive
- 2 lumps of butter
- 1 white onion
- 75 gr. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tl. curry powder
- 30 gr. walnuts
- pepper and salt as desired
Make, Shake & Bake
- Mix the oatmeal, the egg, the pepper and salt and the minced meat and knead ten balls.
- Chop the onion and cut the endive into strips.
- Then grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Put a small amount of butter in the pan and fry the onion. Add the curry powder and the endives. This takes about 5 minutes.
- At the same time, heat the rest of the butter in another pan and fry the balls in 6 minutes.