This super tasty quiche with a whole bunch of vegetables is one of our favorite recipes! The spinach quiche from Nutritious & Fast contains only a small amount of carbohydrates and relatively more fat. Of course this recipe is easy to make and quickly on the table!
This dish contains no less than 250 grams of vegetables per person and is rich in proteins, fibers and fats. Fats protect our organs and is important to keep our skin beautiful. The vitamins K, A, D and E can only be included in combination with fat. We quickly get too many fast carbohydrates every day, which often also contain few nutrients. That is why this quiche is ideal in a balanced diet!
What do you need?
- 400 gr. fresh spinach
- 10 gr. (fresh) parsley
- 4 eggs
- 1 red onion
- 125 gr. Mozzarella
- 200 gr. mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 200 ml. creme fraiche
- 30 gr. pine nuts
Make, Shake & Bake
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the onion into rings and the mushrooms in slices.
- Fry them on medium heat for 3 minutes in a dash of oil.
- In the meantime, cut the spinach roughly and add the spinach to the mushrooms and onion until they start to shrink.
- The fire can go out. Finely chop the parsley and season with some pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Put everything in a pie / baking tin and divide everything over the bottom into an even whole.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the crème fraîche and pour over the spinach.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices and divide them over the quiche.
- Place the quiceh in the oven for 30 minutes.
- bake the pine nuts light brown in a pan without oil and sprinkle over the hot quiche!