We all know now the courgette, zucchetto or whatever you want to call it. Instead of spaghetti, you use courgette strings that save you a lot of carbohydrates and calories. Very easy to make yourself with a spirelli, but if you want it even easier than you can buy them now at many supermarkets already.
This recipe of Nutritious and Fast is made with minced meat, but it is also very easy to make vegetarian. You can omit the minced meat or choose a Vega replacement.
What do you need?
- 2 courgettes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 onion
- 1200 grams of ground beef
- 400 grams of chopped canned tomatoes
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 sprig of fresh oregano
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Make, shake & bake
- Make strings of the courgettes, or buy them ready and put them in a large bowl.
- Slice the garlic and add it to the courgette together with olive oil and the juice of the lime.
- Add some pepper and salt to taste and let it marinate.
- Slice the onion and fry it in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Add the mince, fry briefly, then add the tomatoes and chopped herbs and bring the sauce to the boil.
- Let the sauce thicken until it is nice and firm.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Pour the courgette strings well and divide them over two plates.
- Divide the sauce over the two plates and finish with some chopped herbs. Enjoy!