Let’s face it, we just do not always want to cook. After a long working day, you would prefer to pop on the couch with a blanket. Before you do that, you still have to cook. With the thought that you have to stand in the kitchen for half an hour, you become already grumpy. The kitchen princess is nowhere to be found. Fortunately, there is a solution to everything. We are introducing one-pot dish where you only lose six minutes. Ideal for the days when you do not mind cooking.
With white beans, many people quickly think of a Dutch pot, but nowadays there are plenty of other dishes with white beans. This is not for nothing, because white beans are very nutritious. Beans are full of good nutrients, such as proteins, fibers, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. You can bake or cook white beans.
What you need (2 servings)
- Pre-cut vegetables – 800 grams
- Pomodoro tomatoes from can or jar – 400 grams
- Pre-cut chicken fillet – 300 grams
- White beans – 200 grams
- Cottage cheese – 2 tablespoons
- Baharat spices – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
Make, Shake & Bake
- Put a large pan on the fire with a dash of oil. Fry the chicken here.
- When the chicken is white, add the vegetables.
- Stir well for about two minutes.
- After two minutes you add the Pomodoro tomatoes, the beans and the herbs to the mix.
- Let it stand for another three minutes and in the meantime mix it well.
Serve this dish with a good scoop of cottage cheese. Enjoy it!