Everybody loves pizza, right? Today your day will be much better with this pizza. It is not just a pizza, no, it is also a nutritious pizza. It takes a little more time than a takeaway pizza, but it is just as tasty. Perhaps even better, after all, it is your own made pizza. Nutritious & Fast has devised a culinary pizza with a broccoli base. We like!
In the sports world, broccoli is a must . Broccoli can be used in many different dishes. Broccoli is really a vitamin bomb, it contains namely vitamins A, B, C, E and K. For the rest it contains iron, potassium, minerals, manganese, potassium, magnesium and calcium. Enough reasons to incorporate this green friend in your dishes. You can cook, steam or wok broccoli. Advantage: broccoli is available throughout the year.
What you need (2 servings)
- Broccoli – 200 grams
- Mozzarella – 200 grams
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Pizza sauce – 4 tablespoons
- Italian spice mix – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Pepper – ¼ teaspoon
Make, Shake & Bake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put 200 grams of the broccoli florets in the blender and grind them.
- Place the crushed broccoli in a bowl and add the two eggs.
- Finely chop the herbs and add them. Then add the garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Grind half the mozzarella in the blender and then add it to the bowl.
- Mix everything together well, and grab a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the mixture on the plate and form a circle. (Make sure the circle on the side is not too thin, this prevents burning)
- Bake the bottom in the oven for twenty minutes.
- Remove the soil from the oven after twenty minutes. It is now time to invest the pizza.
- Divide the pizza sauce over the bottom, cut the remaining mozzarella and place it on the pizza.
- Put the pizza back in the oven for fifteen minutes.
- Serve the pizza with a handful of rocket.