Is it your turn to cook tonight and do you really have no idea what to do? This curry from Nutritious & Fast ensures that you not only have a quick meal on the table but also get your daily portion of vegetables again. This is due to the amount of broccoli that is processed in the recipe, and together with mango and cashew nuts, this makes for a delicious combination!
One pan, seven ingredients and 20 minutes of your time. That is the only thing you need for this recipe. And the sense of a good meal is also important.
The mango can be found in tropical areas, where they grow on tall stalks on the branches of the mango tree. Eating the fruit variety has many advantages. It reduces the risk of asthma and cancer, lowers your blood pressure and also strengthens the immune system. A good addition to this recipe!
What you need (2 servings)
- Broccoli – 500 grams
- Chicken fillet – 400 grams
- Coconut milk – 400 milliliters
- Cashew nuts – 40 grams
- Ginger – 20 grams
- Garlic – 2 toes
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Mango – 1 piece
Make, Shake & Bake
- Cut the chicken fillet into cubes and fry in a pan with a little oil.
- Cut the ginger into fine pieces.
- Then cut the garlic.
- Add the garlic, ginger and coconut milk to the chicken. Let it continue.
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh into cubes.
- Then cut the broccoli into florets.
- When the chicken is cooked you can add the mango and broccoli. Fry this for 4-8 minutes (depending on how crunchy you want the broccoli).
- As a topping, you can add a handful of unsalted cashew nuts, and then it’s time to go to the table!