Refreshing, slightly sweet and yet with a bite: this delicious recipe with yogurt is actually very simple, but not less delicious! In five to ten minutes you already have a nice breakfast ready. Thanks to walnuts, almonds, and muesli or oat flakes, it is also filling. Handy for those mornings where you do not feel like having to stand in the kitchen for half an hour.
Waking up in the morning during a delicious breakfast in the sun, there are few better ways for us to start the day. There is nothing like a peaceful start where you do not have to do anything yet and you can prepare yourself for the day. A recipe where you have little to do and what is actually done in an instant is ideal! In addition, you do not necessarily have to eat it in the morning: it also serves as a snack.
What you need (2 servings)
- Yogurt – 400 grams
- Strawberries – 150 grams
- Walnuts – 30 grams
- Almonds – 30 grams
- Muesli or oat flakes – 4 tablespoons
- Optional: 2 tablespoons of hemp seed
Make & Shake
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly and remove the crowns.
- Cut the strawberries into pieces.
- Pour the yogurt into two bowls and sprinkle some oat flakes or muesli over it.
- Add the walnuts, strawberries, and almonds.
- Optional: You can sprinkle two tablespoons of hemp seed over it, but this is not necessarily necessary.