We love good and healthy food, but it should not be complicated and quickly finished. No fuss just on the table in no time. That is why you can now find the most delicious recipes from Fitness Album every week .Fancy a smoothie? Almost everything is possible in the blender, so also red beets! Because you do not cook the red beets, you keep all vitamins and minerals. The taste of the red beets also gives a delicious sweet twist !
Raw beet are healthy and rich in vitamins and minerals. In addition, they also contain nitrate. This substance ensures that the production of ATP (substance that allows your muscles to move) requires less oxygen. This is very interesting for endurance athletes such as cyclists and runners. This makes it easier for endurance athletes to release energy and to last longer. This red smoothie is not only healthy, but also useful! Try it!
What you need (1 portion)
- Water – 100 milliliters
- Raw red beet – 250 grams
- Banana – 1
- Orange – 1
- Raw cacao nibs – 2 tablespoons
Make & Shake
- First clean the beetroot well and cut off the cap.
- Peel the orange and separate them slightly.
- Peel the banana and break it in half.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and pour in the water.
- Tip: sprinkle some raw cocoa nibs over your smoothie and breakfast is served