We can not get enough of it: Cheesecake! Much to our delight, Nutritious & Fast has a healthier variant full of fiber, good carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Easy to make and it also saves almost half in terms of calories from the ” normal ” variant. This means cheesecake for breakfast! And who does not want that now …
What do you need to make cheesecake?
- 1 sheet of baking paper
- Mixer or food processor
- 320 gr. oatmeal
- 40 gr. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp
- 40 gr. walnuts
- 50 grams of dates
- 1000 gr. low-fat quark
- 200 gr. cream cheese light
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 lime
- ½ tl. vanilla powder
Make, Shake & Bake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Pitted the dates and soak them in a small layer of water. You can also buy dates that have already been pitted.
- Melt the coconut oil and place the baking paper in the springform.
- Mix the dates after half an hour with a little water. Add the coconut oil and walnuts here. It does not have to be completely fine.
- Then add the oatmeal and biscuits until it becomes a granular dough.
- The dough is good if it is crumbly, if this is not the case then you can add some extra water.
- Mix the dough over the bottom of the springform and press it well with a spoon and then put it in the refrigerator.
- We continue with the filling: Grate the peel of the lime and then press it out. Add the curd cheese, cream cheese and eggs to the juice and mix well with the mixer. Then slowly add the almond flour and finally the lime zest and vanilla powder.
- Spoon the filling on top of the bottom in the springform and put it in the oven for 65 to 75 minutes (check after 65 or the top is golden brown, if not, leave it for a while).
- When the top is golden brown, leave it in the fridge for at least 4 hours to stiffen.
- If you do not eat the cake in one go, it will last about 4 days if you keep it well covered in the fridge and you can even freeze it!
From now on, every morning a party is tasty!