What could be more fun than diving into the kitchen one afternoon? Nothing! Have an afternoon for yourself and make delicious recipes, we love it . Do it on a Sunday or for example on your day off. For such a creative cooking day this recipe of Nutritious and Fast is ideal: a homemade salmon salad. With just seven simple steps you make this recipe that you can enjoy all week. Because say it yourself: everything is nicer, is not it? Dive into the kitchen and let the food processor become your best friend.😉
A big advantage of canned salmon is that you can keep it for a long time. If the day runs differently than expected, then that is no problem. You can simply put the canned salmon back in the cupboard. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. In addition, this fish species is full of minerals and vitamins. You should think of vitamins A, B12 and D. So enjoy!
What you need (10 servings)
- Salmon from canned – 400 grams
- Fresh dill – 5 grams
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Red onion – 1 piece
- Mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons
- Tomato paste – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard – 2 teaspoons
- Capers – 2 teaspoons
- Lemon – half
- Salt – to your taste
Make, Shake & Bake
- First boil the eggs in a pan, until they are hard on the inside.
- Then grab a sieve and let the salmon drain well. Take out the spine.
- Now take the food processor and put the salmon, hard boiled eggs, mayonnaise, tomato puree, mustard and half a lemon juice in it.
- Let this mix until you have a smooth whole. Then put it in a bowl.
- Cut the fresh dill and cut the red onion.
- Put the onion, dill and capers in the bowl, and stir well.
- Finally, make the salmon salad taste with some salt.
It is good for example on bread or on toast, this homemade salmon salad is delicious for breakfast or lunch. Enjoy it!