We love fast breakfasts that are also nutritious. So fast that we can make it ready with our sleeping head, but let’s enjoy a nice breakfast. A breakfast where you have to spend a bit more time, but it is definitely worth it. This recipe of Nutritious & Fast is ideal for weekends or a day off.
Ginger is a well-known product in the healthy lifestyle. It is full of healing resources, it is therefore often used in nausea. The most important building materials in ginger are rolled in, zingiberene and shoagaol. Sounds very difficult, but these ensure that ginger is a strong antioxidant. You can use ginger in many different recipes, for example try our ginger muffins with almond flour.
What you need (2 servings)
- Soy milk – 300 grams
- Oatmeal – 140 grams
- Walnuts – 40 grams
- Ginger – 10 grams
- Egg – 1 piece
- Pineapple – half
- Chia seed – 1 tablespoon
Make, Shake & Bake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grab a bowl and put in the oatmeal, soy milk and the egg.
- Peel the pineapple, cut it in half and remove the hard inside.
- Cut one half into pieces and add it to the oatmeal. The other half of the pineapple can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Finely chop the walnuts and add it to the oatmeal.
- Peel the ginger and grate it afterwards. Add the ginger grater to the oatmeal.
- Stir everything in the container and spread over two ovenproof containers.
- Now place the two trays in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve the oatmeal with chia seeds.
Enjoy this extensive breakfast!