We love bruschetta’s, summer and cozy eating outside during a barbeque. We combine these delicacies together with a nice drink and a good company. Et voilà: the perfect vegetarian barbecue recipe from Nutritious and Fast is born. To enjoy!
What do you need?
- 1 baguette on (land) bread as desired
- sweet red peppers
- Parmesan cheese flakes
- 1 eggplant
- 1 mozzarella ball (as desired)
- pesto (as desired)
- plastic bag (especially for hot preparations)
- olive oil
- sea salt
Make, shake & bake
- Heat up the barbecue.
- Cut the vegetables longitudinally in large pieces and remove the seeds and seeds from the peppers.
- Place the vegetables with the peel to the fire on the barbecue.
- Leave until the peel of the pepper and aubergine is completely blackened.
- Put the pieces of pepper, eggplant, and zucchini in a lockable drum or in a plastic bag intended for hot preparations,
- Let them cool down (about 20 minutes) and the scorched skin will come loose.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread with some olive oil and sea salt. (you can also let the mozzarella melt with it now). Then spread some pesto before you start investing.
- Remove the vegetables from the sealed drum or bag and wipe the blackened surface with your fingers and use the pepper for your dish.
- Cover the bruschetta with the vegetables, season with some sea salt and finish with the Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella, and the arugula. Enjoy!