A quiche is usually made with a bottom of (leaf) dough and therefore contains a lot of carbohydrates. With this quiche, we opt for a low carbohydrate version. A dough base is not necessary when you use a silicone cake mold, a super handy tip from our friends of Nutritious and Fast. This savory pie is deliciously nutritious due to the fatty fish and the vegetables. If you do not like goat cheese, you can omit or replace this for Parmesan cheese.
What do you need?
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- salmon from 500 grams
- 340 grams of broad beans
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams of crème fraîche
- 1 tl. mustard
- 70 grams of soft goat’s cheese
- fresh or dried dill
- pepper and salt to taste
Make, shake & Bake
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the onion into rings and the tomatoes into slices.
- Cut the salmon into cubes, remove the skin first.
- Let the broad beans drain.
- Beat the eggs with the crème fraîche and the mustard and add some salt and pepper.
- Take a flexible cake mold and place the slices of tomato, salmon cubes, half onion rings and broad beans.
- Pour the egg mixture over it and then crumble the goat’s cheese over it.
- Cut the dill coarsely and divide this over the quiche.
- Bake the quiche in the oven for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!