We love good and healthy food, but it should not be complicated and quickly finished. No fuss just on the table in no time. That is why you can now find the most delicious recipes from Nutrition & Fast every week. Avocado rolls, this one is for you: this delicious recipe for an avocado smoothie you have to try out anyway!
A green smoothie may not seem to drink at first sight, but this variant is very tasty! Use milk and no yogurt for this smoothie, because the avocado and bananas make it very thick and creamy. The smoothie fills enormously and can easily be used for breakfast. So if you do not have time to have breakfast, this is the perfect way for you!
What you need (2 portions)
- Avocado – 1 piece
- Banana – 2 pieces
- Almonds – 1 hand
- Milk – 300 milliliters
Make & Shake
- Cut the avocado into two pieces and remove the kernel.
- Spoon out the rest of the flesh and put it in the blender.
- Peel the banana. Is your blender not that big? Then break the banana in two.
- Put the pulp, the banana, and the almonds in the blender and add the milk.
- Blend everything into a smooth whole.
- Divide the smoothie over two large glasses and give it a finishing touch by using a few almonds as a topping.