Whether you are an athlete or a beginner who is now starting a gym, it is very important to know that nutrition plays a big part in exercise. What you eat and what you drink and, most importantly, when you consume food plays a role in your performance, body rehabilitation, and more generally in your physical condition and health. ( What time do you train to tell when to eat ). Keep in mind that what you eat before it should be an ideal microwave that will give you energy. The full stomach prevents the diaphragm from moving and removes some of the blood from the muscles for digestion needs. On the other hand, if you are exercising on an empty stomach, it can cause hypoglycemia and feel weakness.
WHAT TO FACE before training
Consuming protein and carbohydrates before exercise will provide amino acids to your muscles while you can exercise with energy. In addition, carbohydrate consumption creates glycogen stores that improve endurance, and increase athletic performance. Eat a snack rich 15-45 minutes before training to allow for better muscle growth and strength.
* Banana: Contains potassium, essential for good muscle and nerve function, and is considered to be the most subtle form of carbohydrate.
* A juice + 1 slice of turkey: It will give you energy.
Fruit and yogurt: Perfect combination of protein and carbohydrates, perfect microwaves. Yoghurt contains a great deal of protein, calcium, zinc, vitamins A, B2 and B12.
* Oat and protein powder : Perfect combination of carbohydrate and protein.
1 boiled egg and whole grain toast: high-protein protein with complex carbohydrates that will keep your energy high.
* Energy bars: Easy to carry, they contain everything you need for your workout.
* Lentils: it is a rich source of carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, B-vitamins, iron, magnesium and potassium.
WHAT TO FACE during training:
During training, pay close attention to the replenishment of liquids and electrolytes (metal salts). Eat or drink carbohydrates. It seems strange, but the carbohydrates in oral form during your intense workout will allow you to do more repetitions. If you want to exercise more intensely, try:
* a Gatorade or eat a protein bar .
* A bit of black chocolate or a handful of raisins: they will give you the energy you need and get your fatigue away.
WHAT TO FACE After Workout:
Eating properly after exercise will have a major impact on muscle growth and restoration .
* A full balanced meal: include fish, chicken or meat with vegetables or salad and rice or potatoes. Drinking potatoes, rice, pasta and bread will help replenish the glycogen stores, which are an immediate energy storage for the body. Intake of proteins of high biological value (such as chicken and fish) help restore muscle damage while vegetables feed the body with vitamins and minerals that help regulate metabolism.
* A protein shake : with 20-40 grams of protein and 40-100 grams of carbohydrates. Proteins feed your body with amino acids, which are the raw material for “muscle building”.
Casein protein powder: Take 30 minutes before sleeping.
Something about the end
Keep in mind that each body is different and has different needs. Also some foods may not like you or you get heavy on your workout. Here is the rule of “try and reject or keep”. Try different foods at different times and notice how your body reacts after eating. You can record results and make the appropriate adjustments to achieve maximum performance.