Fancy something tasty? Then try this meal salad with rice noodles, fried chicken, and balsamic vinegar. A delicious combination that is not only healthy and nutritious but also easy to prepare. I always find it a challenge to come up with a new healthy and tasteful creation with a few different ingredients as possible.
I season the chicken fillet with ‘Vegeta’. These are Eastern European mixed herbs that bring out the taste of your product. Great to bring your vegetables, potatoes, salad, and meat to taste and usually just for sale at the supermarket. Happy Sunday!
What do we need?
- wide rice noodles (according to your wishes per person)
- organic chicken fillet
- mixed salad
- 2 tomatoes
- pepper, salt, and vegetable
- optional: a spoon of cottage cheese
Make & bake
- Bring a pan with plenty of water to the boil and prepare the noodles according to the description.
- Add the mixed lettuce and the tomatoes (cut into half moons) in a salad bowl. Season with a small dash of olive oil, pepper and sea salt.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces and fry over medium heat until done.
- Season with what Vegeta (a quantity between your fingers spread over the pieces) Is the chicken ready? Then turn off the heat and set the chicken apart.
- Are the noodles ready? Let them drain well and season with a little olive oil and sea salt (not too much!)
- The noodles can be added on top of the mixed salad and above that the fried chicken breast (and the cottage cheese).
- Now add some balsamic vinegar to your salad to finish it off. Enjoy!
Tip! Make your dish more special by adding fresh mint or basil leaves!